Abortion Preparation and Patient Instructions
- Please have a box of maxi pads, Ibuprofen and a thermometer waiting for you at home.
- Nothing to eat or drink 3 hours before your appointment.
- We encourage you to shower or take a bath the morning of your appointment.
- Please wear a comfortable, loose fitting 2-piece outfit with full back panties (no T-backs).
- You must bring with you a photo identification such as a driver’s license, state or student ID, your payment (cash, Mastercard or Visa), and to qualify for applicable discounts, you must bring proof of Medicaid, student status or military identification.
- Notify our staff of any medications taken prior to your procedure.
- For security reasons, please do NOT bring any handbags, purses or backpacks.
- Plan to be in the clinic approximately 4 hours.
- No children or infants are allowed in the clinic on procedure days.
- Your follow-up examination is included in the cost of the procedure and will be scheduled for approximately four weeks after your initial visit.
- If you plan to have sedation (anesthesia), you MUST have someone to drive you home from the clinic.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and have your birth certificate with you (see Special Information for Minors).
Please call to confirm your appointment the day before you are scheduled. You may call collect if necessary.