Pre-Existing Medical Condition Considerations
Please notify us of any and all pre-existing medical conditions:
- If you have a heart murmur, you need to be pre-medicated 24 hours prior to your appointment. You can purchase your antibiotic at our office or we can call in a prescription to your preferred pharmacy.
- If you are a diabetic, your appointment can be the first of the day. Bring your blood test kit and insulin to the clinic with you.
- If you have asthma, please bring your inhaler with you.
- Please notify us if you have a history of bleeding disorders, heart murmur, mytral valve prolapse or other heart conditions.
- Notify the staff if you premedicate prior to surgery.
Our clinics are here for you 24-hours a day. Please contact our answering service after normal business hours for emergencies.